Committed to meeting families’ needs throughout Smyrna & Nolensville, TN, Nurture Pediatrics is proud to offer pediatric telemedicine services. We can meet with parents and patients remotely for appointments and to address a variety of matters.
Provider Links for Telehealth Visits
Click on the link below for the provider you are scheduled with at the time of your visit. There may be a brief wait, as providers are working in the clinic as well, so they will log in when they are available.
Step by Step Process
What You Need for Telehealth Visits
You will need the following (if not available, that is okay):
- Your child
- A scale for weights
- A thermometer
- A blood pressure cuff (for older children & medicine checks)
Insurance & Telemedicine
As telemedicine is a temporary service at this time, we can only do what your insurance companies allow. If your insurance provider does not cover the visits, you have the option of cash paying for the visits.
The insurances that currently cover telemedicine are:
- All TN Care policies (Amerigroup, UHC Americhoice, BlueCare, TN Care Select)
- United Healthcare
Visits Compatible with Telemedicine
- ADHD medicine rechecks (make sure you have portal access for these visits to be able to have surveys filled out before visit)
- Behavior problems
- Anxiety/Depression (make sure you have portal access for these visits to be able to have surveys filled out before visit)
- Newborn questions
- Weight checks (if you have a scale available) for children older than 2
- Warts (if not desiring liquid nitrogen)
- Contraception follow up
- Pink eye for children older than 2
810 Medical Park
Smyrna, TN 37167
Please Note: Nurture Pediatrics has moved into its new Smyrna office at 810 Medical Park. Google maps has not updated the new road. The best way to find the new building is to search for 1744 Rock Springs Road on Google Maps - you will be able to see our building from this location.
Monday - Friday:
7:00 AM - 4:45 PM
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Extended hours from Labor Day through Memorial Day:
Monday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Evening hours may not be available at all times due to the Coronavirus Pandemic.
7211 Haley Industrial Dr., Ste 100
Nolensville, TN 37135
Monday - Friday: 7:00 AM - 4:45 PM
Office start and end times may vary depending on provider availability
Providers are on call after office hours